Japan Pair Go Association recognizes the careful handling of personal information as an important social mission and it takes the utmost care to protect personal information. The Association’s stance towards the personal information protection is as follows.
1. Appropriate Management of Personal Information
The Association will prescribe and continually improve standards, rules, procedures, etc. to prevent risks such as inappropriate access to personal information or the loss, destruction, alteration, or leakage, etc. of personal information as well as the appropriate handling and management of personal information.
2. Organizational Personal Information Protection Activities
The Association conducts the following activities to specifically put the basic policy into practice.
- 1） Executives and all employees comply with the prescribed laws and regulations, government guidelines, and other standards related to the handling of personal information and handle personal information appropriately.
- 2） The practice and management status of personal information protection and whether personal information is being appropriately managed by contractors will be supervised.
- 3） Companies and individuals who are business partners are asked to cooperate with the protection of personal information.
- 4） The basic policy is made viewable to the general public through means such as posting on the Association’s website.
3. Handling of Personal Information
- 1) Respecting the Rights of Individuals
The Association will respect the rights of individuals related to personal information and respond within a reasonable scope in a reasonable period of time to requests for the disclosure, modification, or deletion of an individual’s own personal information.
- 2) Acquisition, Use, and Provision of Personal Information
When acquiring, using, or providing personal information, the Association will clearly indicate the purpose of acquisition to the individual, limit the use of personal information acquired to the scope of the purpose of acquisition only, and take the appropriate measures accordingly. In addition, a management structure for personal information protection will be established in accordance with business activities and scale, and the prescribed laws and regulations, government guidelines, and other standards will be complied with in the acquisition, use, and provision of personal information, and personal information will be handled appropriately.
In addition, information that has been retained may be provided to companies, etc. contracted by the Association to improve service and convenience in some cases. In such cases, necessary measures will be taken, such as the selection of companies that have made sufficient efforts to protect personal information and the entering of personal information protection contracts.
- 3) Implementation of Safety Measures
The Association will implement measures including access management for personal information, limits on means for taking out personal information, and measures to prevent unauthorized external access and endeavor to prevent the loss, destruction, alteration, or leakage, etc. of personal information in accordance with various regulations related to information security to ensure the accuracy and security of personal information. In addition, these measures will be reviewed as necessary and corrected and improved on an ongoing basis.
4) Inquiries and Questions
Please contact the following contact point at the Association for inquiries or questions regarding personal information protection at the Association.
Tokyo Takarazuka Building, 1-1-3 Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-0006
Personal information that is sent will be used only for the purpose of responding to inquiries or questions and incidental or related services.